1. How do I schedule services?
Answer: Email us or call us to receive an Initial Inquiry link or click on the link below or scan the QR code
- Fill out the Initial Inquiry Form (or use the QR code) found on the Welcome or Rates and Services Page
- You’ll receive your portal link to log on – complete customer and pet registration information
- Once all pets are registered and we will then schedule and complete a Meet and Greet Visit
- Services may be booked and payments must be made in full to confirm services
2. Do you train dogs on dog walks?
Answer: We are happy to reinforce and support the primary dog training the customer has already in place with their dog(s). We are not dog trainers, however, we possess knowledge of basic commands. We highly recommend that all customers enroll themselves and their canine friends in Basic Obedience classes. It is the customer’s responsibility to train themselves and their dogs. We adhere to positive, gentle obedience and motivational training.
3. I want advice on house training, basic obedience and or medical/health information. Are you the expert on answering these questions?
Answer: Your vet is your resource for health or medical questions, breed identification, even questions on house training if it is medically related. Questions related to house training, basic obedience or similar will be referred back to the customer to find an Animal Behavioral certified specialist or a certified trainer.
Our services are geared to walking your dog, playing with you cats, feeding when pet sitting. Please refer to out Rates and Services page. Anything above and beyond these basic services are the customer’s responsibility.
4. I want other people involved in the dog walks and or I want the dog walker to be responsible for other adults or children in the home. Can you do cover this too?
Answer: Sorry. We are these solely for the purpose of walking your furry friend(s) and or pet sitting. The customer is responsible for engaging professional care for their human relatives. Awwdorable Pets will not be engaging with supervising any other service provider outside of Awwdorable Pets. We recommend that all other service providers support our Pet Advocates in a collaborative way to ensure that getting the pet(s) in and out of the house goes as smoothly as possible for the safety of the pet(s).
5. My pets aren’t vaccinated with the rabies vaccine. Can I still book services?
Answer: Safety is our top priority including your pet(s), our Pet Advocates, and anyone we encounter on our walks and so we require the rabies vaccination for all of your pets, except indoor only pets. We cannot move forward with any services until it is completed and up-to-date. We require that you upload documentation provided by your Veterinarian onto your customer portal account. If you need help finding a pet health provider for rabies vaccination, we are happy to help you find one. Consider a mobile veterinarian to get this done quickly and efficiently.
6. Can you hold a reservation for services?
Answer: We operate on a first come, first serve way, meaning customer(s) that:
- completes the online pet registration process
- schedules and completes a Meet and Greet Session
- then schedules services and pays in full
Customers that complete the above mentioned steps sill get first priority and the scheduling is booked after all steps are completed. We do not hold reservations/scheduled services.